Need an OSHA Outreach Trainer?
- OSHA 10-Hr General Industry
- OSHA 30-Hr General Industry
- OSHA 10-Hr Construction
- OSHA 30-Hr Construction
- Cal/OSHA 10-Hr General Industry
- Cal/OSHA 30-Hr General Industry
- Cal/OSHA 10-Hr Construction
- Cal/OSHA 30-Hr Construction
By completing a course, the attendee earns a 10-hour or 30-hour OSHA card in either General Industry or Construction.
Gil BevenFlorez Jr., Owner and Operator
I own and operate Empenner Safety Professionals, and am a Safety Trained Supervisor (STS-17064), an OSHA Outreach Trainer (General Industry and Construction), and a Certified Quality Improvement Associate (ASQ #12739). I earned a Masters of Communication Management from USC and am currently pursuing a Master of Science in Aeronautics with a specialization in space operations from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. I have been a guest speaker for various organizations including CQSDI, PASMA, and the Aerospace Legacy Foundation.
As a second-generation aerospace professional, I’m very active in the Aerospace community and the preservation of its history and lessons learned. My aerospace experience includes TRW, Zodiac Aerospace, Esterline Engineered Materials, and Lisi Aerospace-Hi Shear. I’ve also taught safety at various businesses and colleges including California State University Los Angeles, and El Camino College. Furthermore, my article, “Aerospace Safety: The Future is Now,” was published in the March 2017 issue of Professional Safety Magazine.
I am an authorized outreach instructor for General Industry and Construction courses. I’ve trained students in college and university settings, job transitioners in vocational programs, as well as employees in business/manufacturing settings. By completing a course, the attendee earns a 10-hour or 30-hour OSHA card in either General Industry or Construction.
Skills / Training
- Certified Quality Improvement Associate (#12739)
- OSHA General Industry Safety and Health Authorized Trainer (#31-0079369)
- Cal/OSHA General Industry Safety and Health Authorized Trainer (#31-0079377)
- ISO/AS9100C Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 45001 Occupational Safety & Health Management
- OSHA 7115 Lock Out / Tag Out
- OSHA 7505 Introduction to Accident Investigation
- OSHA 2264 Confined Space Entry
- Radiation Safety, 40 hours
- OSHA Construction Safety and Health Authorized Trainer (#31-0105544)
- Cal/OSHA Construction Safety and Health Authorized Trainer (#31-0105548)
- OSHA 511 Standards for General Industry
- OSHA 3015 Excavation, Trenching & Soil Mechanics
- OSHA 510 Standards for Construction Industry
- OSHA 3115 Fall Protection
Safety and Quality from the Production Line to the Flight Line.